The ABCO EXPO is the country’s largest independent HVAC/R trade show, and each year sets the bar as the industry’s most trusted source for information and education.
Over 5,000 HVAC/R contractors, owners and industry-related individuals attend the annual ABCO EXPO every year.
Nearly 200 leading heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration manufacturers including Luxaire, Mitsubishi, Reznor, Copeland, Heatcraft, Sporlan, Scotsman, Tecumseh, Mueller and DuPont showcase cutting-edge products and have representatives on-site to educate Expo attendees.
ABCO EXPO 2013 DETAILS
Wednesday, Nov. 6, 2013
12:30 - 8 pm
52-11 111th Street & 52nd Ave.
Flushing, New York 11368
Choose a location below:
- LONG ISLAND
- FROM LONG ISLAND (NORTH SHORE) Long Island Expressway to 108th St. Exit. Make first right turn immediately after exit (Waldron St.) Go one block to Sautell Ave. Turn right at Sautell. Go three blocks to 111th St. and proceed on 111th St. to Terrace on the Park.
- LONG ISLAND
- FROM LONG ISLAND (SOUTH SHORE) Take Van Wyck Expressway North to the Long Island Expressway West. Exit at 108th Street and proceed as above.
- NEW JERSEY
- FROM NEW JERSEY George Washington Bridge to Major Deegan Expressway South to Triboro Bridge/Queens-LI to Grand Central Parkway. 1/4 mile past Shea Stadium to Long Island Exp./Midtown Tunnel Exit. Right at first corner (Corona Ave.) Go one block to 111th St., turn right and proceed to Terrace on the Park.
- CONNECTICUT or
- FROM CONNETICUT OR WESTCHESTER Whitestone Bridge to Whitestone Exp. South. Go approximately one mile to Grand Central Parkway. Proceed as above.
- NEW ENGLAND
- FROM NEW ENGLAND Interstate 95 South to Whitestone Bridge. Follow directions from Connecticut/Westchester.
- THE BRONX
- FROM THE BRONX If using Whitestone Bridge, proceed as in directions from Connecticut/Westchester; if using Triboro Bridge, proceed as in directions from New Jersey. THROGS NECK BRIDGE Clearview Exp. to the Long Island Exp. Westbound/New York. Proceed to 108th St. Exit. Make first right turn immediately after exit. (Waldron St.) Go one block to Sautell Ave. Turn right at Sautell. Go three blocks to 111th St. and proceed on 111th St. to Terrace on the Park.
- FROM MANHATTAN Proceed as from Bronx if taking Triboro. If using Midtown Tunnel, take Long Island Exp. Eastbound to 108th St. Exit. Left turn under highway onto 108th St. Turn right at 52nd Ave. One Block to 111th St. Bear right and cross 111th into Terrace on the Park parking lot.
- FROM BROOKLYN Brooklyn Queens Expressway to Long Island Expressway Eastbound. Proceed as from Manhattan.
- FROM BALTIMORE/ WASHINGTON DC Take 95 North. Take exit 13 to merge onto I-278 E toward Goethals Bridge/Verrazano Bridge. Take exit 35 toward I-495 E/48 St. Take exit 35E toward I-495 E/Eastern Long Is/Riverhead. Proceed as from Brooklyn.
Enter your address below:
Badges will be mailed starting in October.